Sunday 16 September 2012

Mood Board

These are some images I have used to portray my thoughts and idea's for our trailer. The lack of colour in my mood board and the silhouettes portray mysteriousness which I would like to portray in my trailer, I would preferably like to do a teaser trailer so I can keep the plot a mystery and keep the audience guessing.

The violence shown on my mood board present's my ideas of making my trailer present the action genre, the gun helps support this and perhaps makes the audience believe that it may be a thriller or even a spy film (James Bond) because of the guns and silhouettes similar to the the famous 'James Bond' opening sequence.

  
I also looked at a sequence from 'Catch me if you can' which uses silhouettes as well as some of the 'James Bond' films, I really like this effect as it is an alternative and unique way of presenting a film. The clock represents how I want my trailer to create suspense and a sense of panic which I believe is key to any teaser trailer and what makes the audience sit on the edge of their seats.

My chosen words 'Runaway' and 'Obsession' I believe these words wil help create the idea of a film which will be dramatic, encapturing and have a dark twist.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment